Microneedling + PRP San Diego.
We create “micro-injuries” in the skin to significantly improve wrinkles, texture, and enlarged pores PRP is a process in which we draw blood and separate out your plasma (the healing property in our own blood). By injecting the plasma back into the skin we naturally build collagen and assist in cell turnover.
PRP Scalp Treatment
We also have Scalp PRP which would be the normal PRP process but draw the blood, and inject the plasma into the scalp to help stimulate hair growth. This works best with people who did have hair there before but now are experiencing hair loss. 3-6 treatments recommended.
This helps with collagen production and hair growth for hair follicles.
Microneedling sounds scarier than it is. Really. It’s a minimally invasive treatment that keeps giving in the form of firm, pretty skin with smaller pores and improved texture—long after you’ve had it done. A small vibrating tip with super skinny needles makes invisible openings in the skin’s top layer, which not only stimulates new collagen and elastin but also helps good-for-you ingredients get deeper to do more. It even minimizes scars and stretch marks.
A series of four to six sessions will significantly improve texture, and results can last for years with skincare maintenance. It’s great for any area of the face or body.
What’s Totally Normal?
- Red skin may sting slightly right after the treatment and subside within a few hours.
- Redness that persists for up to three days.
- Needle marks around delicate spots like your eyes and mouth.
The Dr.’s Orders
- Don’t book a facial on the same day you’re having micro-needling.
- Go without makeup the day and night of your treatment.
- Always apply sunscreen to bare skin—i.e. under makeup.
- Once your skin feels like its back its young self—about day 3—you can go back to your regular skincare regimen.