Botox San Diego
What’s Totally Normal?
- Small bumps that should vanish within minutes of your treatment.
- Bruising marking the spot where we injected the wrinkle relaxer.
- Full results can hold out for as long as two weeks.
The Dr.’s Orders
- Try to limit bending forward or doing strenuous exercise for 4 hours after treatment.
- Don’t book a facial or massage on the same day you’re having injections.
- You can book both the same day but the botox has to be after the treatments-facials are actually recommended before botox
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses after treatment to protect your skin and limit squinting.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Botox can be done on the face such as forehead, glabella, brow lift, bunny lines (on the sides of the nose), jaw line to help the masseter muscle and prevent grinding and give a more slim look. It can also be done in the underarms to help prevent excessive sweating. It can be done in the neck lines to reduce the appearance of “tech neck” from staring at a computer or looking down all day