Microneedling San Diego.
We create “micro-injuries” in the skin to significantly improve wrinkles, texture, and enlarged pores.
Microneedling + PRR Add On
Add PRR to any microneedling treatment which is Pure Rich Retinol to help tighten and firm the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and aging.
Microneedling sounds scarier than it is. Really. It’s a minimally invasive treatment that keeps giving in the form of firm, pretty skin with smaller pores and improved texture—long after you’ve had it done. A small vibrating tip with super skinny needles makes invisible openings in the skin’s top layer, which not only stimulates new collagen and elastin but also helps good-for-you ingredients get deeper to do more. It even minimizes scars and stretch marks.
A series of four to six sessions will significantly improve texture, and results can last for years with skincare maintenance. It’s great for any area of the face or body.
What’s Totally Normal?
- Red skin that may sting slightly right after the treatment and subside within a few hours.
- Redness that persists for up to three days.
- Needle marks around delicate spots like your eyes and mouth.
The Dr.’s Orders
- Don’t book a facial on the same day you’re having micro-needling.
- Go without makeup the day and night of your treatment.
- Always apply sunscreen to bare skin—i.e. under makeup.
- Once your skin feels like its back its young self—about day 3—you can go back to your regular skincare regimen.